Your temptation may be to retreat when winter arrives. However, you may find it is the best time to spend some time in the country. Bucks County is enchanting for travelers year round, but winter adds a whole new dimension of wonder. When the temperature plummets and humidity departs, the sky turns a brilliant blue that mirrors the blue river. And when it snows, it is truly a winter wonderland to behold.
Sure snow can be a bother to some, but it adds such a unique beauty to our magnificent river views. Winter in the country is so very special and there is a lot to look forward to.
- Snuggling with your love by a warm fireplace in a luxury suite
- Hot chocolate, hot tea, and hot coffee
- Warming your hands and your heart by the riverside fire pit
- Cozy socks, warm sweaters and mittens
- Ice skating and making snow angels
- Relaxing couples massages
- Time to relax and read
- The crisp dark kky on a winter nights and gorgeous views
- Cross country skiing or short strolls on a snow covered path
- Warm muffins
- And more!
Come enjoy a winter getaway at this luxury boutique New Hope area inn. Pack your cozy socks, sweaters, mittens and books – we’ll supply the hot beverages, riverside fire, luxury suites, beautiful views and warm muffins. To sweeten the deal, book the Bridgeton House on the Delaware Winter in the Country Package and enjoy a free night!
*Book 2 nights and your 3rd night is Free. Available Sunday – Thursday in the Tree House, Boat House, Penthouse, Delaware Suite, River Suite, Premium Room #8, Classic Room #1. Restrictions and black out dates apply. Expires February 27 2020.