Top New New Hope area restaurants including the surrounding area of Upper Black Eddy, PA, Frenchtown, NJ and Milford, NJ. Indulge your inner foodie… dining in and around Upper Black Eddy & New Hope is a true delight for the food enthusiast. Whether you are looking for world class selections, romantic settings, dining al fresco, locally sourced entrees, wine from New Hope wineries or the locals hang-out you are sure to tickle and please your taste buds with these favorite restaurants, many within a short drive or walk, all within 30 minutes of the inn. Join us for a foodie lovers getaway to the New Hope area and enjoy these top New Hope area restaurants.
Favorite Restaurants by Distance from the Inn:
- Milford House – Cozy Seafood & Traditional Comfort Food, about 1/2 Mile (Good Walk) 92 Water St. Milford, NJ 08848 (908) 995-9411. Open for Dinner 6 Days a week (Closed Tuesdays), Lunch Served Friday – Sunday. COVID-19 Update: Outdoor Dining Available by Reservation. Take-Out Available.
- Canal House Station – Seasonal Cooking, about 1/4 Mile (Lovely Walk Across the Bridge) 2 Bridge St., Milford, NJ 08848 (908) 995-7200. A staff favorite for lunch. Thursday – Saturday 8 am – 2 pm, Sunday Lunch Noon – 4 pm. BYOB. COVID-19 Update: Sunday Takeout Available.
- Golden Pheasant Inn: French Inspired Cuisine, located 5 miles South of the inn on River Road. 610-294-9595. Open Wednesday – Sunday for Dinner beginning at 4:30 pm. Outdoor canal side dining in season. COVID-19 Update: Open for Outdoor & Indoor Dining. Space is limited, call early for a reservation.
- Ship Inn – English Brew Pub, basic pub food, 1/4 mile (Short Walk) 61 Bridge St. Milford, NJ (908) 995-0188. Open 7 Days a week for Lunch & Dinner. COVID-19 Update: Outdoor Dining by Reservation Only OR Curbside Pickup Available.
- The Potager at 17 Bridge – Celebrating the Garden, Part Cafe & Part Flower Shop. 1/4 Mile (Lovely Walk Across the Bridge) 17 Bridge St., Milford, NJ 08848 (908) 505-0469. Friday – Sunday 10-6. Perfect for lunch, early dinner or take-away picnic goodies. COVID-19 Update: Open Saturday and Sunday 10-4 for outdoor dining or for take-out.
- Cascade, The Restaurant at Durham Springs, Fine dining nestled in a bucolic setting, just 6 miles form the Inn – A Staff & Guest Favorite. 5065 Lehnenberg Road, Kintnersville, PA 18930. 484-907-2100. Friday & Saturday for Dinner. Sunday for Brunch 10 am – 2:30 pm. COVID-19 Update: Wednesday-Sunday call for orders to go after 12pm -pickup 4pm-7pm
- The Narrows – Recently renovated. Bar and Dinner Menu. Open Wednesday – Sunday for Dinner. 2206 River Road, Upper Black Eddy, PA. Short Drive (484) 309-4449. COVID-19 Update: The Narrows is open for outside dining. Reservations are highly recommended. Take Out Available.
- River Clubhouse – Cajun, Creole. 3/4 Mile North.1821 River Road, Upper Black Eddy, PA. (610) 556-2060. Open for Lunch Friday – Sunday. Dinner served on Fridays. COVID-19 Update: Temporarily Closed
- Frenchtown Inn– French Style – 3 miles South, 7 Bridge Street, Frenchtown, NJ 08825 (908) 996-3300. Open Wednesday – Sunday for Lunch & Dinner. COVID-19 Update: Outdoor Seating, Call for Reservation. Take-out, call early as quantities are limited.
- Bridge Cafe – Cafe & lunch with river view. Open 7 Days for Lunch. 8 Bridge St, Frenchtown, NJ 08825 (908) 996-6040. COVID-19 Update: 8-5 weekends and summer holidays! Take-out window service or call ahead!
- Bamboo House – Sushi, Thai, eat in or take out, 3 miles South. 31 12th St, Frenchtown, NJ 08825 (908) 996-6689. Open Tuesday – Sunday for Lunch & Dinner. BYOB COVID-19 Update: Available for Take-out
- National Hotel – Traditional & world flavors 31 Race St, Frenchtown, NJ 08825 (908) 996-3200. Restaurant Closed Monday. Rathskeller Pub Closed Sunday. COVID-19 Update: Open for outdoor dining & Take out available.
- Ferndale Inn – New American Cuisine, 4 miles. Rt 611 Ferndale, PA 18921 (610) 847-2662. Open Wednesday – Sunday for Dinner. COVID-19 Update. Limited Indoor Seating Available, Please Call For Reservations. Take-out available.
- Lovin Oven – Specializing in locally sourced and seasonal food. 62A Trenton Avenue, Frenchtown, NJ 908-996-7714. Open 7 Days for Lunch. Dinner Served Wednesdy – Saturday. COVID-19 UPDATE: Patio Open for outdoor dining. Curbside Pickup Wednesday – Saturday.
- El charo del rio – Authentic Mexican, 1/4 Mile (Walk across the bridge). 56 Bridge St., Milford, NJ. 908-995-4049. Monday – Saturday for Dinner, Tuesday – Saturday for Lunch. COVID-19 Update: Open for Take-out. Delivery Available.
- Bowman’s North – Traditional Tavern with Tasty Food. 7 Miles North. 1274 Easton Road, Riegelsville, PA 18077. 610-510-3030. Open Tuesday – Sunday for Lunch Dinner. Live Entertainment Thurssday – Saturday. COVID-19 Update: Outdoor Seating and Limited Indoor Seating Available. Take-out Available.
- Riegelsville Inn – American Cuisine with French Influence. 7 Miles North. 10 Delaware Road, Rigelesville, PA 18077. 610-749-0100. Open 7 Days for Lunch & Dinner. Open Mic on Monday, Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday. COVID-19 UPDATE: We’re now 7 days a week for takeout — Outdoor Seating Available, Book on Open Table.
Top Staff & Guest Favorite Restaurants near New Hope
- Juniper Hill– Simple & Seasonal Fresh Ingredients – 12 miles and worth the drive. 73 Beaver Avenue, Annandale , NJ , 08801 908.335.8905. Open Tuesday – Sunday for Dinner, Lunch Served Thursday – Sunday. COVID-19 UPDATE: Curbside Pickup & Outdoor Dining Available.
- Sette Luna – Inspired modern Italian bistro, about 15 miles North. 219 Ferry St, Easton, PA 18042 (610) 253-8888. Open 7 Days for Lunch & Dinner. COVID-19 UPDATE: Offering Outdoor Seating and Curbside Pickup.
- Matt’s Red Rooster – Contemporary American Bistro, 12 miles. 22 Bloomfield Ave, Flemington, NJ 08822 (908) 788-7050. Closed Monday. Local Wine or BYOB. COVID-19 UPDATE: Limited Outdoor Seating and Curbside Pickup.
- Honey – Small Plates (not too small) inspired cuisine, about 40 minutes. 42 Shewell Ave, Doylestown, PA 18901 (215) 489-4200. Dinner Served Tuesday – Sunday. COVID-19 Update: Open for Patio Seating and Curbside Pickup.
- Hamilton’s Grill Room – Wood fire grill, about 25 minutes. 8 Coryell St, Lambertville, NJ 08530. (609) 397-4343. Dinner Served Tuesday – Sunday. BYOB COVID-19 UPDATE: Limited Outdoor Seating Available. Take Out Available. Call Early to Reserve.
- Black Bass Hotel – Riverside inn, great views, about 15 minutes. 3774 River Rd, Lumberville, PA 18933 (215) 297-9260. Open 7 Days for Lunch & Dinner. COVID-19 UPDATE: Indoor & Outdoor Seating Available.
- Inn at Philips Mill – Charming French Country Inn (BYO, no credit cards) 25 minutes. 2590 River Rd, New Hope, PA 18938 (215) 862-2984. Temporarily Closed.
- Maxim’s 22 – French Bistro & Brasserie, 15 miles North. 322 Northampton St, Easton, PA 18042 (610) 252-2622 Closed Monday. Temporarily Closed.
- The Landing – Riverside, outdoor dining, 25 minutes South. 22 N Main St, New Hope, Pennsylvania 18938 (215) 862-5711. 7 Days for Lunch & Dinner. COVID-19 Update: Outdoor Seating & Take-out Available.
- Marsha Browns – Creole. 15 S Main St, New Hope, PA 18938 (215) 862-7044. Open 7 Days for Lunch & Dinner. Temporarily Closed.
- Nektar Wine Bar – Locally Sourced, Small Plates. 8 West Mechanic St., New Hope, PA 18938. 267-743-2109. Open Tuesday – Sunday for Lunch & Dinner. COVID-19 UPDATE: Accepting Limited
- Stella – by Jose Garces. A fresh take on American Small Plates. 50 S. Main St. New Hope, PA 18938 • 267-740-7131. Open Wednesday – Sunday for Dinner. COVID-19 UPDATE: Open for Outdoor Dining and Take Out.
- The Salt House – Tavern Offering Seasonal Local Dishes. 7 East Ferry St., New Hope, PA 18938. 267-740-7908. Open 7 Days for Lunch & Dinner. COVID-19 Update: Temporarily Closed.
- NellieRae’s Kitchen – A Vegetarian Cafe – 8826 Easton Road, Revere, PA. 18953 (About 6 miles). 610.847.2223. Open Monday, Thursday – Sunday for Lunch and the 2nd Friday of each Month for Dinner. COVID-19 Update: Open for Curbside Pickup.
- Sprig & Vine – Pure Vegetarian. 450 Union Square Drive, New Hope, PA 18938. 215-693-1427. Open for Lunch Wednesday – Sunday & for Dinner Tuesday – Saturday. COVID-19 UPDATE: Take Out Only