We’ve been busy reimagining Bridgeton House on the Delaware as Bucks County begins reopening to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. The Bridgeton House experience has been modified to strictly adhere to CDC guidelines. Our concern for your safety & that of our team is paramount in these plans. As always we will ensure that your visit meets & exceeds your expectations. We are taking every precaution to ensure your comfort, safety and confidence during your stay at our award wining Bucks County boutique hotel.
Our modified guest experience will employ social distancing & invisible service. We will continue our high standard of cleanliness with added precautions including frequent sanitation in public areas and special attention to high touch points in all rooms and common areas. We will supply our staff with adequate PPE, training and information to guarantee confidence in delivering an unforgettable getaway!
Our location, perched on the banks of the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, PA easily allows for social distancing outdoors, while our luxury lodging suites allow for plenty of space indoors to relax and enjoy your stay, comfortably distanced from other guests. In addition we have implemented these supplementary adjustments to our procedures and policies to ensure your experience at Bridgeton House is a memorable one. Perfect for celebrating special occasions or enjoying a staycation close to home.
Keeping It Small with Limited Occupancy
- We have limited our occupancy to 6 rooms, with a maximum of 12 guests on property.
- To allow for deep cleaning and disinfecting between guests, we will be limiting stays to Weekends/Long Weekends only. This will ensure at least 48 hours between room guests.
- Reservations are limited to our luxury and premium suites to allow for spacious accommodation, and limited to no interaction/shared spaces with other guests & staff.
- Existing reservations will be honored to the best of our ability while adhering to lodging safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Guests are required to wear masks when in our common areas & when interacting with guests & staff members.
Check-In/ Check-Out Procedures
- We will be implementing self check-in and check-out. You will receive details of check in, access to door code, important information about area activities, Bridgeton House dining options and other pertinent information prior to arrival.
- As always, we will have a staff member available to assist you 24 hours a day via telephone.
Breakfast & Tea Service
- We will include a continental plus breakfast with your stay; however, we will not be serving breakfast in our dining room at this time. Provisions for hot beverages will be placed in your room prior to arrival. A breakfast basket will be delivered to your door each morning. Be sure to let us know what you like/ need in your room prior to arrival – we will send a check list.
- We will also place our delicious assortment of tea treats and tea in your room prior to arrival for your enjoyment during your visit.
- Our kitchen is equipped with a commercial dishwasher that cleans and sanitizes dishes, glasses, and silverware.
- Bridgeton House already follows strict cleaning guidelines. Be assured that our housekeeping best practices will continue, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and frequent-touch items like remote controls, light switches, appliance surfaces, chair backs, door knobs, etc. We will follow all recommendations set forth by the CDC.
- We have paused daily housekeeping service to minimize contact during your stay. Fresh towels or bed linens, trash removal, etc., are available by request for stays of two nights or more. If you know that you will need extra amenities in advance, please let us know and we’ll place them in your room prior to arrival.
- Room keys are sanitized prior to and after each guest.
- We encourage frequent hand washing and continue to offer liquid hand soap in all guest bathrooms and any common areas with sinks.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in areas where you may encounter other guests such as the front door, back door & butler’s pantry
- If you borrow games, puzzles, books, magazines or movies from common areas during your stay, we ask that you please leave them in your room at check-out so they can be cleaned and sanitized as part of our housekeeping process.
Our Cancellation, Deposit & Payment Policy
- At this time, we are holding reservations on good faith with a valid credit card. We will collect deposits once we are able to return to normal operating procedures
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, have participated in a protest or if you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19, we kindly ask that you reschedule your visit for another time. If you made a deposit on your stay, you may reschedule without penalty or be issued a gift certificate towards a future stay.
- Payment in full for your stay will be charged prior to your arrival. In the event that your card is no longer valid, or there are insufficient funds, we will contact you for a valid card. Our apologies, we are not able to set up a self check-in until payment in full has been received.
Helpful Planning Tips for Our Guests
- Many of our local restaurants are currently offering carry-out/curbside service – we are working to make this information easily available to our guests. As always, you are welcome to bring food back to enjoy on your private porch, in your room or at one of our outdoor dining areas.
- Many of our local stores and attractions are requesting (and sometimes requiring) that visitors wear masks/facial coverings. Most businesses and attractions are sharing their policies on their websites and social media so that you can plan ahead. We encourage you to bring a facial covering if you plan to be in a place where it is difficult to maintain proper social distance.
- For everyone’s safety, we ask that you delay your plans to stay with us if you’ve traveled recently away from home, participated in a protest in the last 2 weeks, if you live somewhere with a stay-at-home order that is still in effect, if you know you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past few weeks, or if you are a member of a high-risk group. We will be here when you are ready and able to travel.