In our efforts to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we have modified the Bridgeton House experience. As always our rooms are thoroughly cleaned between guests with CDC approved products. Our concern for your safety & that of our team is paramount in these updated procedures. We will ensure that your visit meets & exceeds your expectations. We are taking every precaution to ensure your comfort, safety and confidence during your stay at our award wining Bucks County boutique hotel. Read on for more detailed information about our operating procedures.
Our modified guest experience will employ social distancing & invisible service. We will continue our high standard of cleanliness with added precautions including frequent sanitation in public areas and special attention to high touch points in all rooms and common areas. We will supply our staff with adequate PPE, training and information to guarantee confidence in delivering an unforgettable getaway. We have lifted our mask mandate, but kindly ask that if you are interacting with other guests or staff who choose to wear a mask that you wear one as well.
Our location, perched on the banks of the Delaware River in bucolic Bucks County, PA easily allows for social distancing outdoors, while our luxury lodging suites allow for plenty of space indoors to relax and enjoy your stay, comfortably distanced from other guests.Most rooms also offer a private porch, balcony or courtyard where you can enjoy those magnificent views with just your partner. In addition we have implemented these supplementary adjustments to our procedures and policies to ensure your experience at Bridgeton House is a memorable one. Perfect for celebrating special occasions or enjoying a staycation close to home.
Keeping It Small with Limited Occupancy
- We have limited our occupancy to allow for deep cleaning and disinfecting between guests.
- Our location on the river allows for spacious accommodation, river views, and limited interaction/shared spaces with other guests & staff.
- As a courtesy to our guests who choose to wear a mask for their personal safety and comfort, we kindly ask that you wear a mask when interacting with other guests who are wearing a mask.
Check-In/ Check-Out Procedures
- We will be implementing self check-in and check-out. You will receive details of check in, access to door code, important information about area activities, Bridgeton House dining options and other pertinent information prior to arrival. If for any reason you do not receive this information (especially with last minute bookings), please contact us.
- As always, we will have a staff member available to assist you 24 hours a day via telephone.
Breakfast & Tea Service
- We will include a hot breakfast with your stay; however, we will not be offering table service in our dining room at this time. Guests are welcome to enjoy breakfast in the dining room by requesting that their breakfast be delivered there. We will have a table set up just for you upon request. There is also hot coffee available every morning in the dining room or butler’s pantry. Each lodging room is equipped with a coffee maker and provisions for hot beverages will be placed in your room prior to arrival for you to make at your leisure. A delicious breakfast basket with hot entrees will be delivered to your door each morning, unless you have requested to have it delivered to the dining room or river terrace.
- Tea service is available in the dining room from 3 – 4 pm daily. Help yourself, enjoy in your room, on the back porch or on the riverside terraces.
- You may request to have tea service delivered to your room for an additional fee.
- As always, our kitchen is equipped with a commercial dishwasher that cleans and sanitizes dishes, glasses, and silverware.
- We have paused daily housekeeping service to minimize contact during your stay. No one will enter your room during your stay, unless it is requested. Guests who are staying 3 or more nights may request a room refresh by dialing the front desk at 610-982-5856. For guests who are not having their room refreshed, you may request fresh linens, replacement amenities, or trash removal. Our front desk is open from 10 am – 4 pm daily. If you know that you will need extra amenities in advance, please let us know and we’ll place them in your room prior to arrival.
- Room keys are sanitized prior to and after each guest.
- We encourage frequent hand washing and continue to offer liquid hand soap in all guest bathrooms and any common areas with sinks.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in areas where you may encounter other guests such as the front door, back door & butler’s pantry.
- If you borrow games, puzzles, books, magazines or movies from common areas during your stay, we ask that you please leave them in your room at check-out so they can be cleaned and sanitized as part of our housekeeping process.
- Bridgeton House already follows strict cleaning guidelines. Be assured that our housekeeping best practices will continue, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and frequent-touch items like remote controls, light switches, appliance surfaces, chair backs, door knobs, etc. We will follow all recommendations set forth by the CDC.
Our Cancellation, Deposit & Payment Policy
- *CANCELLATION POLICY We will actively be turning people away to honor your reservation.
- Your card will be charged in FULL for your stay 14 days prior to your arrival. If you book 14 days or less your card will be charged for the Full amount at the time the reservation is made.
- If you cancel after your card has been charged, we will refund your payment ONLY if we are able to refill your cancellation. Refunds are subject to a 5% or $50 cancellation fee, whichever is greater.
- If we are unable to refill your cancellation we will issue a gift certificate, with restrictions, for use on a future date. All cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. No gift certificate is offered for same day cancellations.
- If this is not agreeable to you, please do not book with us. Call the day you wish to arrive & if the room is still available we will gladly accommodate you.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, we kindly ask that you reschedule your visit for another time. If you made a deposit on your stay or are cancelling 14 days or less, prior to arrival, you may reschedule without penalty or be issued a gift certificate towards a future stay with proof of a positive COVID-19 test with your name and date.
- Payment in full for your stay will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival. In the event that your card is no longer valid, or there are insufficient funds, we will contact you for a valid card. Our apologies, we are not able to set up a self check-in until payment in full has been received and lack of payment may result in the cancellation of your reservation.
Helpful Planning Tips for Our Guests
- Many of our local restaurants are currently offering carry-out/curbside service, outdoor dining and indoor dining – we continue to update our dining page monthly to make this information easily available to our guests. As always, you are welcome to bring food back to enjoy on your private porch, in your room or at one of our outdoor dining areas or in the dining room.
- Most of our local stores and attractions are no longer requesting that visitors wear masks/facial coverings. Most businesses and attractions are sharing their policies on their websites and social media so that you can plan ahead. We encourage you to bring a facial covering if you plan to be in a place where it is difficult to maintain proper social distance.