Our #1 rated B&B provides the finest in amenities with feather beds, luxury linens, private baths, free wireless internet access, cable TV and air-conditioning. Review the chart below to quickly decide which of our New Hope inn rooms is best suited for your visit to our area.
|Room 1||2||Queen||Bath w/ shower stall||1st floor, riverside screened porch||Check Rates|
|Room 7||2||Queen||Bath w/ shower stall||2nd floor, village green view||Check Rates|
|Room 4||2||Queen||Bath w/ shower stall||2nd floor, riverside screened porch||Check Rates|
|Room 5||2||Queen||Bath w/ shower stall||2nd floor, riverside screened porch||Check Rates|
|River Suite||2||King||Whirlpool tub||1st floor, fireplace, riverside screened porch||Check Rates|
|Room 8||2||King||Tub/shower combo||2nd floor, fireplace, riverside balcony||Check Rates|
|The Garret||2||Queen||Tub/shower combo||3rd floor, fireplace, riverside porch||Check Rates|
|Village View Suite||2||Queen||Bath w/ shower stall||2nd floor, decorative fireplace, sitting room||Check Rates|
|Delaware Suite||2||King||Whirlpool tub, shower for 2||2nd floor, fireplace, riverside screened porch||Check Rates|
|The Penthouse||2||King||Soaking tub, glass shower||3rd floor, fireplace, soaking tub, riverside deck||Check Rates|
|The Boat House||2||King||Whirlpool tub, glass tiled shower||1st floor, fireplace, riverside terrace||Check Rates|
|The Tree House||2||King||Whirlpool tub, rain shower for 2||3rd floor, fireplace, riverside treetop deck||Check Rates|
Fees, Rates & Taxes
All rates are for double occupancy. They include daily breakfast, afternoon tea treats, snacks & 24 hour access to our butler’s pantry. Guests enjoy a selection of hot homemade breakfast items and afternoon goodies. And a basket of fresh breakfast items is delivered to your door each morning to enjoy in your room, on your private porch/balcony or at one of our outdoor dining tables.
All rates are subject to a 11% room tax (6% PA, 5% Bucks County). Gratuities/service fees are NOT included. Corporate rates are available on request.
Minimum Stay & Deposit
Minimum stay required: 2 nights, 3 nights on peak weekends and holiday weekends. We offer a limited number of single night reservations for mid-week stays. Please call to find about single night availability or to be added to our wait list.
*CANCELLATION POLICY We will actively be turning people away to honor your reservation.
Your card will be charged in FULL for your stay 14 days prior to your arrival. If you book 14 days or less before your arrival date, your card will be charged for the full amount at the time the reservation is made.
If you cancel after your card has been charged, we will refund your payment ONLY if we are able to refill your cancellation. Refunds are subject to a 5% or $50 cancellation fee, whichever is greater. If we are unable to refill your cancellation we will issue a gift certificate, with restrictions, for use on a future date. (Cancellation Gift Certificates are valid Monday – Thursday only excluding holidays and must be redeemed within 3 months of cancellation date. Cancellation gift certificates are valid one time only and will not be reissued)
Package Cancellation: refund, if any, is subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
If this is not agreeable to you, please do not book with us. Call the day you wish to arrive & if the room is still available we will gladly accommodate you.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in time is 3-6 PM and check-out time is 11 AM.
Early Arrivals: We can accommodate a limited number of early arrivals for an additional fee. Early arrivals are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Bridgeton House is an environment suitable for those ages 18 & older.
Our romantic hotel is unable to accommodate infants & small children in our main inn. Our Boat House accommodation is the only space that we may consider ONE extra person. This is a one bedroom cottage separate from the main inn that allows families to relax in spacious comfort without the worry of disturbing other inn guests. Parents do need to be aware that we have a precipitous drop to the river & our property is not especially child friendly. Please confirm with our front desk PRIOR to making your reservation that we are able to accommodate you.
We can accommodate small dogs (under 25 lbs.) in the Boat House only.
Pet Policy: First and foremost your dog must be very well behaved. Dogs are welcome in our Boat House accommodation only. Our fee is $25 per pet per day. If you leave your dog unattended in the Boat House Cottage, he/she must be crated. This is for the safety of your dog as well as our housekeeping staff. Dog must be leashed at all times while on Bridgeton House property. You must clean up after your dog. If your dog is not well behaved or is a disturbance to other guests by barking or behaving aggressively, the innkeepers have the right to ask you to leave and no refunds will be offered. A $100 pet security deposit is required at check-in. Pet security is fully refundable after check-out and room inspection.
The Bridgeton House on the Delaware warmly welcomes all guests. ADA compliance at our historic property is very limited, as we do have standard door frames and removal of these physical barriers for accessibility is not achievable. The majority of our rooms are on the second & third floor only accessible via flights of stairs, we do not have elevators. Below is a list of features to help those with disabilities. We are more than happy to talk with any guest directly to determine appropriate lodging options. Please call before booking so we may assist in selecting a room that will assist you & if we cannot accommodate you, we are happy to make suggestions.
- The Boat HouseFirst floor access for walker accessibility. Ramp from gravel parking lot to the front door of this room. Large entry doors with a 3 inch lip, to a living room and bedroom. Due to the standard door frame in this bathroom, it is best suited to guests with limited disability, large shower with a slight lip, hand held shower head. Bath bench available upon request.
- In the main lobby of the hotel, which is 2 average steps up from outside, guests may reach the dining room, living room, refreshment area, powder room with standard door frame, and back porch.
- The two riverside fountain patios are accessible without steps, across a gravel path.
- The other guest rooms of our hotel are accessible via flights of stairs, we do not have an elevators.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your stay, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Among other ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features in our hotel and guest room in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our Boutique Hotel meets their needs.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the Boutique Hotel afforded to those without service animals
The Bridgeton House on the Delaware is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at 610-982-5856 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility of the various rooms, suites and cottage.
- Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the porches. It is permitted only on the Riverside Terrace.
- 1 bed per room – 2 person maximum occupancy in each guest room.
- Parking is limited – one car per room rented. We restrict oversized SUVs, vans, and trucks.