Witness the beauty of Spring along the Delaware River with a weekend Spring getaway at this award winning boutique inn located river side in historic Bucks County, PA. Spring, the season of renewal and growth is a spectacular show to behold and your private riverside porch/balcony offers a front-row seat to nature’s glorious opening show of 2020. Guests with a keen eye may witness the eagles nesting on the nearby river bluffs, turtles sunning themselves on the bridge abutments, the great blue heron fishing in the canal, red hawks hunting from their high perch, shad running up river and a whole lot more.
Nature is not the only thing that “Springs” to action in the bucolic getaway destination for city dwellers. There is plenty more to see and do. The staff at Bridgeton House on the Delaware have selected a few of their favorite Spring activities and they are happy to assist you with filling your day’s agenda.
- Comedy in the Village: March 27th
- Rising Tides: Contemporary Art & the Ecology of Water: April 4th – August 23rd
- Opening Weekend for Music Under the Arbor, Alba Vineyard: April 18
- Shad Fest, Lambertville: April 25, 26
- Bucks County Designer House & Gardens: April 26th – May 24th
- Strawberry Festival, Peddler’s Village: May 16, 17
- New Hope Pride Fest: May 15 – 17
- Moravian Pottery & Tile Works Tile Festival: May 16 & 17
- Chef Dinner at Alba Vineyard: May 16 & Future Dates
- Ride the Wine Train: May 2 – October 31
- Explore an event at the Art Yard, Frenchtown: Year Round
- Visit the Bucks County Playhouse, America’s Favorite, New Hope: Year Round. Guests of Bridgeton House receive a 10% Discount for shows in 2020.
- Enjoy Margarita Monday, Taco Tuesday or Wine Wednesday for great flavors and savings at Mesa in Easton: Year Round
Spring is truly magical, but the show doesn’t end with Spring. Summer welcomes relaxation and river sports, a kaleidoscope of color twinkles in the Fall river followed by the magic of the frozen river’s Winter wonderland. Bridgeton House is a year-round resort destination, located just 90 minutes from New York City and Philadelphia in the heart of Bucks County, PA. Plan your weekend Spring getaway today.