Congratulations on your engagement! Now, you get to plan the perfect wedding and what better place for a magical wedding than on the Delaware River? At Bridgeton House, we specialize in elopements and intimate gatherings. the Bridgeton House and beautiful Delaware River offer the perfect setting for your New Hope wedding, shower, party or private affair.
Our New Hope wedding venue can accommodate small New Hope weddings and events of 10 or fewer guests on the premise. Perfect for that memorable & intimate affair!
Plan Your Dream Wedding With A Bridgeton House on the Delaware Intimate Affiar Wedding Package
Our Intimate Affair Package for the Wedding Couple and up to 8 Guests Includes:
- Welcoming Afternoon Tea Service Upon Arrival
- Use of the Boat House and Grounds for Your Ceremony, With Set-up
- A Scrumptiously Delicious and Simple Cake, with Set-up
- 2 Dozen Roses in a Take Home Vase
- Champagne Breakfast in Bed for the Wedding Couple on the Morning Following Your Ceremony
- Check-out Extended Until Noon on Your Day of Departure
- Lodging for the Wedding Couple Plus 4 Guests
- Breakfast for Your 4 Guests on the Morning Following Your Ceremony
- Lodging for up to 4 additional guests at quoted room rates
Intimate Affair wedding package pricing: starting at $1,125 in addition to the room rate for the Boat House, the River Suite and Room #1
Details & Restrictions: This package must include rental of the Boat House, River Suite and Room #1. Guests may have 1 officiant and 1 photographer present for their ceremony and will need to contract with officiant and photographer independently. Parking at the inn is limited to 1 vehicle per room rented – vendors and non-lodging guests may be asked to park off premise. Check-in begins at 3 pm. If you are planning your ceremony on your day of check-in, we recommend you plan for a 4 pm or later start time. Tax and gratuity are not included in quoted prices.
For events larger than 10:
We are happy to recommend other area venues who can assist you in creating your dream Pennsylvania destination wedding or event. From historic barn celebrations to wineries with a view, your guests can enjoy our New Hope bed and breakfast as a base for an unforgettable Bucks County experience, with the Delaware River as a backdrop. We also specialize in honeymoons and lodging for members of the wedding party and guests, should your event be held elsewhere.
At Bridgeton House, we specialize in creating your dream destination event. We would love to speak with you to learn your needs and requests so that we can create a package just for you. Please contact Diane Marshall, our event coordinator, for more information and to start planning your event. We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Bridgeton House.
Some wonderful area vendors who have participated in creating dream events at Bridgeton House include:
For your floral needs
- Chocolate in the Oven for traditional and custom cakes
- Lovin Oven for simple cakes
- Sweetness by Tacy for custom cakes