Welcome to Bucks County – a wonderland of cool, romantic and fun things to do. Anyone who had the pleasure of spending a week or 2 at summer camp as a child certainly beckon fond memories of their experiences, and often call it the “best time of their lives”. Campers welcomed a feeling of freedom, time to bask in the warm sun, walk in the rain, make new friends, explore new interest in the arts and nature, try new foods and tell stories around the campfire – the adventures seemed endless.
Camp adventures don’t have to end with childhood – our Pennsylvania bed and breakfast on the Delaware River is the perfect location for your adult camp adventure. Offering the best in luxury lodging and conveniently located within an easy drive from New York City, Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, Baltimore and Washington, DC our award-winning riverfront B&B is sure to please. Let the innkeepers pamper you with afternoon tea, breakfast, and a riverside evening campfire. And our concierge service is happy to assist you in planing the rest of your adventure.
Fun things to do in Bucks County in 2018:
- Movie Screenings at the Art Yard: March 9, 10
- Restaurant Week of the Delaware River Towns: March 18-22
- Shad Fest Lambertville: April 28, 29
- AKC Dog Show at Tinicum Park: May 5th
- Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village: May 19, 20
- Summer Food & Music Festival: June 23, 24
- Tinicum Art Festival: July 7, 8
- Bluegrass & Blueberries: July 14, 15
Give us a call at 610-982-5856 for more information on romance packages, wine tastings, hiking, biking, area festivals, river outings or other fun things to do in Bucks County.