Looking for the best Spring getaway from New York City? This premier Bucks County, Pennsylvania travel destination ticks off everything on your wish list.
Nestled along the edge of the Delaware River just 90 minutes from NYC and 1 hour from Philadelphia sits one of the country’s most beautiful and luxurious riverside inns. Featuring luxury suites and well appointed lodging rooms with gorgeous river views, Bridgeton House is simply magnificent.
Whether seeking a vacation suited for a movie star, a rendezvous with your love, a friends getaway, hosting colleagues or a solo traveler looking from some rest and relaxation, the staff at Bridgeton House can tailor a lodging package just for you.
Each room is uniquely decorated and the river views are unmatched. The warm welcoming splendor of this historic B&B is a favorite among travelers from New York City, Philly, the Lehigh Valley and visitors to the Eastern U.S. corridor.
No you really don’t need to travel far to travel well. Check out this curated list to make your stay even more memorable:
- River Views
- King or Queen Beds
- Private Porches/Balconies/Courtyards
- Jacuzzi and Soaking Tubs
- Complimentary Breakfast in Bed
- Afternoon Tea Featuring Homemade Sweets and Savories
- Free Parking and Wifi
- In-room Coffee and Refrigerator
- Charcuterie Board with Complimentary Bottle of Wine
- In-Room Massages
- Filet Mignon Picnic Basket
- Cheese Tray with Complimentary Bottle of Wine
- Seasonal Bouquet
- 1 or 2 Dozen Roses
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Prosecco
- Covered Bridge Tour
- Historic Sites
- Hot Air Balloons
Places to See/Day Trips
- New Hope, PA
- Lambertville, PA
- Bethlehem/Christmas City
- Doylestown, PA
- Book Monday – Thursday for Best Rates
- Most Rooms Have Lovely River Views – For the Best Views, Book a 3rd Floor Room or the Boat House
- For The Most Privacy Choose The Tree House or the Boat House
- For the Budget Minded, Room 1 Is a Great Choice
- Want All The Bells and Whistles on a Budget? Try The River Suite
This best Spring getaway will leave you feeling completely rejuvenated and ready to return to the hustle and bustle of your daily life after a few blissful days away. And when you are ready for another break from city life – Bridgeton House will be waiting to welcome you back. See you on the River!