All New Hope Bed and Breakfast package rates are for double occupancy. They include an $80 food value in our restaurant for our wonderful multi-choice breakfast menu, a delightful afternoon tea, homemade sweets and savories, evening sherry & 24 hour access to our stocked butler’s pantry. Our breakfast menu lets you order breakfast your way at individual tables in the period dining room or on our riverside porch, weather permitting. Add our Breakfast in Bed Package to enjoy breakfast in bed, on your private porch, or on the riverside terrace.
All rates are subject to a 9% room tax (6% PA, 3% Bucks County). Gratuities/service fees are NOT included. Corporate rates are available on request.
- Minimum stay required in our New Hope Inn (2 nights on Weekends & 3 nights on Holidays)
- Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the porches. It is permitted only on the riverside terrace.
- We can accommodate small dogs (under 25 lbs.) in the Boat House only. See our full pet policy below.
- Bridgeton House is an environment suitable for those ages 18 & older.
- 1 bed per room – 2 person maximum occupancy in each guest room.
- Parking is limited – one car per room rented. We restrict oversized SUVs, vans, and trucks.
- Deposit amount required (1 night or 50% of stay, which ever is greater)
- Cancellations: The Bridgeton House on the Delaware is a small boutique hotel; because of our size, we are significantly affected by cancellations. Unfortunately, we find it necessary to adhere to a strict cancellation policy, as we do not overbook. We suggest you purchase trip insurance if your travel plans are not firm. Deposits are refunded only if we can refill your space. You are responsible for all nights reserved. There are NO exceptions to this policy. Cancellations are accepted by phone only and must receive a cancellation number. Otherwise they are not valid. We make every effort to refill cancellations. All cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Check-in time is 3-7 PM and check-out time is 11 AM.
- Pet Policy: First and foremost your dog must be very well behaved. Dogs are welcome in our Boat House accommodation only. Our fee is $25 per pet per day. If you leave your dog unattended in the Boat House Cottage, he/she must be crated. This is for the safety of your dog as well as our housekeeping staff. Dog must be leashed at all times while on Bridgeton House property. You must clean up after your dog. If your dog is not well behaved or is a disturbance to other guests by barking or behaving aggressively, the innkeepers have the right to ask you to leave and no refunds will be offered. A $100 pet security deposit is required at check-in. Pet security is fully refundable after check-out and room inspection.
- Early Arrivals: We can accommodate a limited number of early arrivals for an additional fee. Early arrivals are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
New Hope, PA Hotel Seasonal Rates
High Season July 1st – November 30th
Full rates apply during high season, Holidays, and Friday through Sundays during the low season.
Low Season December 1st – June 30th
Weekday discounted rates apply Monday through Thursday during the low season. Full rates apply Friday through Sunday & Holidays. December 26th through January 3rd, Holiday week between Christmas & New Years, we are at Full rate.