Bridgeton House and the Delaware River are the perfect setting for your ultimate romantic New Hope elopement. Our packages are created especially for you and hand crafted to meet your needs. Our elopement package is designed for just the two of you and two close friends. If you are planning to invite more family and friends, our New Hope wedding venue is the perfect location and can accommodate up to 30 guests.
New Hope Elopement Package
Our New Hope elopement package includes:
- Welcoming afternoon tea service
- Use of The Boat House and grounds for your ceremony (for a maximum of 4 guests, including the bride and groom)
- A scrumptiously delicious and simple cake
- 2 dozen long stem roses in a take home vase
- Our Breakfast in Bed package for the bride and groom
- Check-out extended until noon on your day of departure
Mid-week elopement package available for $550 in addition to your room rate
Weekend elopement package available for $650 in addition to your room rate
Our elopement package is available in The Boat House only
Check out our New Hope wedding gallery see why our inn is the perfect setting for your elopement!
The above information is a starting point to assist you in your planning; however, we would love to speak with you to learn your needs and requests so that we can create a package just for you. Please contact Diane Marshall, our event coordinator, for more information and to start planning your Bridgeton House elopement.