If you are looking for the top things to do in Bucks County, PA look no further.
Each changing season offers a wealth of natural beauty and unique events for Bucks County visitors to enjoy.
Spring in Bucks County
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride or hike along the canal path, just steps from the inn. The spring blossoms reflecting in the water and the scent of honeysuckle will refresh the soul.
- Berry Picking at one of many local farms (Try Trauger’s Farm Market) “One for the basket and one for the belly” makes for a delicious afternoon!
- Make your own Rock Concert at Ringing Rocks Park. Be sure to bring your hammer!
- Take a Bucks County Wine Tour.
- Satisfy your inner foodie with a Bucks County Food Tour featuring fresh artisanal food.
Summer in New Hope
- A Sunset Cocktail Cruise on the Delaware, our favorite time to be on the river.
- Meander your way along the tree lined banks of the river in a kayak
- Sit on our private dock and dip your toes, or if it is really hot, dive on in, the water is refreshing.
- Pick a beautiful fresh bouquet of flowers, fruits or veggies. Or if you prefer, just stop by one many local farm stands. Try Solebury Orchards, the freshest and finest.
Fall Getaways in Bucks County
- Enjoy a trail ride around Lake Nockamixon – the foilage reflecting in the lake is stunning.
- Engage in a driving tour of the eleven covered bridges in the area, and observe the changing leaves.
- Hiking at High Rocks and basking in the glorious scenery.
Winter Vacations in New Hope
- A romantic carriage ride through freshly fallen snow.
- Enjoy a wonderful fireside dinner at a local fine dining establishment.
- Breakfast in bed in one our fireplace rooms is sure to warm the heart.
- Driving along River Road on a winter day.
Join us in our New Hope bed and breakfast for the ultimate romantic getaway in PA.