Each changing season offers a wealth of natural beauty and unique events for Bucks County visitors to enjoy.
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride or hike along the canal path, just steps from the inn. The spring blossoms reflecting in the water and the scent of honeysuckle will refresh the soul.
- Berry Picking at one of many local farms (Try Trauger’s Farm Market) “One for the basket and one for the belly” makes for a delicious afternoon!
- Make your own Rock Concert at Ringing Rocks Park. Be sure to bring your hammer!
- Take a Bucks County Wine Tour.
- Satisfy your inner foodie with a Bucks County Food Tour featuring fresh artisanal food.
- A Sunset Cocktail Cruise on the Delaware, our favorite time to be on the river.
- Meander your way along the tree lined banks of the river in a kayak
- Sit on our private dock and dip your toes, or if it is really hot, dive on in, the water is refreshing.
- Pick a beautiful fresh bouquet of flowers, fruits or veggies. Or if you prefer, just stop by one many local farm stands. Try Solebury Orchards, the freshest and finest.
- A romantic carriage ride through freshly fallen snow.
- Enjoy a wonderful fireside dinner at a local fine dining establishment.
- Breakfast in bed in one our fireplace rooms is sure to warm the heart.
- Driving along River Road on a winter day.