Each changing season offers a wealth of natural beauty and unique events for Bucks County visitors to enjoy.
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride or hike along the canal path, just steps from the inn. The spring blossoms reflecting in the water and the scent of honeysuckle will refresh the soul.
- Berry Picking at one of many local farms (Try Trauger’s Farm Market) “One for the basket and one for the belly” makes for a delicious afternoon!
- Make your own Rock Concert at Ringing Rocks Park. Be sure to bring your hammer!
- Take a Bucks County Wine Tour.
- Satisfy your inner foodie with a Bucks County Food Tour featuring fresh artisanal food.
breakfast by the river
Bridgeton House dock
- A Sunset Cocktail Cruise on the Delaware, our favorite time to be on the river.
- Meander your way along the tree lined banks of the river in a kayak
- Sit on our private dock and dip your toes, or if it is really hot, dive on in, the water is refreshing.
- Pick a beautiful fresh bouquet of flowers, fruits or veggies. Or if you prefer, just stop by one many local farm stands. Try Solebury Orchards, the freshest and finest.
fall color along river
relaxing on the river
Bridgeton House view
warm tea by the fire
winter sleigh ride
- A romantic carriage ride through freshly fallen snow.
- Enjoy a wonderful fireside dinner at a local fine dining establishment.
- Breakfast in bed in one our fireplace rooms is sure to warm the heart.
- Driving along River Road on a winter day.